Effluent Treatment Chemicals at Lowest price in Bangladesh
In the tumultuous market of Effluent Treatment Chemicals at Lowest price in Bangladesh. Prepare yourself for the complex dance of economics, where ETP chemicals are priced through variables such as chemical type, quantity required and role of supplier.
Delve into the price maze, and you’ll find that ETP Chemicals, that alchemist of wastewater treatment, is surprisingly profitable in the Bangladeshi market. Take, for example, the virtuoso coagulant, aluminum sulfate. Here, just BDT 50-750 per kg opens the door to wastewater treatment – a steal in the grand scheme of environmental stewardship.
ETP Chemicals for Industrial Wastewater Treatment
ETP chemicals are used to treat a various of industrial wastewaters, including:
- Textile wastewater
- Pharmaceutical wastewater
- Industrial wastewater
- Manufacturing factory wastewater
ETP Chemical Price Comparison Bangladesh
Now, let’s explore the vast canvas of industrial wastewater treatment, where ETP chemicals illustrate their effectiveness across various sectors. Textile wastewater, pharmaceutical wastewater, bright residue from metal finishing, and quenching thirst in culinary residue and food and beverage wastewater—all find their artistic release in the application of ETP chemicals.
But the intrigue deepens when we embark on a global price campaign. Enter the Alibaba website, the virtual agora where the symphony of ETP chemical prices resonates from suppliers worldwide. Here, one can make a harmonious comparison, conducting a global concert of costs, dissecting the nuances that define the economic landscape of ETP chemicals.
Effluent Treatment Plant (ETP) Chemicals List
- Coagulants and Flocculants: In the complex realm of Effluent Treatment Plants (ETPs), a symphony of chemicals orchestrates the ballet of wastewater treatment, twirling in a delicate dance of removing pollutants. Picture it: Coagulants and flocculants, akin to molecular choreographers, take center stage, disposing of fascinating coagulants and suspended solids. Aluminum sulfate and ferric chloride, with coagulant properties, perform alongside polyacrylamide and polyethylene oxide, the eloquent flocculant maestro.
- Neutralizing Agents: Now, cross the pH tightrope with the wastewater world’s tightrope walker-neutralizing agents. The pH balance changes, but sodium hydroxide (NaOH) and sulfuric acid (H2SO4) tango with acidity and alkalinity, ensuring a harmonious pH philosophy between 6.5 and 8.5.
- Oxidizing Agents: Behold, the glory of oxidizing agents! Hydrocarbons and dyes, the rebel heroes of organic pollutants, are under relentless attack from chlorine (Cl2), ozone (O3) and hydrogen peroxide (H2O2). In the graceful dance of oxidation, complex compounds gracefully bow, leaving behind a purer, less harmful tableau.
- Disinfectants: In the microbial masquerade, disinfectants appear as masked crusaders, banishing pathogenic microorganisms from the wastewater realm. Chlorine (Cl2), ultraviolet (UV) light, and sodium hypochlorite (NaClO) perform a triumphant waltz, making the treated wastewater safe for discharge or reuse.
- Defoamers: Foam, the mischievous sprite of the wastewater treatment tank, meets its nemesis—the defoamers! Silicone-based compounds and polyglycols join forces, suppressing foam formation, ensuring an uninterrupted performance without the disruptive interference of bubble dispersion.
- Nutrient Supplements: Enter the supporting cast of nutrient supplementation, the unsung hero of the biological treatment process. Nitrogen and phosphorus compounds form a cameo, ensuring a nutrient-rich phase for microbial growth and optimal treatment efficacy. Microorganisms revel in their nutrient-rich shelter, breaking down organic matter with microbial finesse.
- pH Adjustment Chemicals: pH adjustment chemicals lead the chemical ballet, gracefully turning the pH of the wastewater as needed. Sodium hydroxide (NaOH) and sulfuric acid (H2SO4) form a delicate duo, maintaining the delicate balance required for chemical and biological pas de deux.
- Corrosion Inhibitors: Metal components in ETP composites face the threat of corrosion, but fear not! Corrosion Inhibitors, Courage Protectors, Cloak Pipes, Tanks and Pumps in a Protective Embrace of Sodium Silicate and Sodium Nitrite. The show must go on, and these inhibitors ensure the extended service life of their metal heroes.
- Scale Inhibitors: Amidst this scene, lurks the shadow of scale formation, threatening chaos in the ETP opera. Nevertheless, scale inhibitors emerge as silent sentinels, using polyphosphates and sulfates to prevent runoff growth of minerals such as calcium carbonate. Efficiency reigns supreme as ETP machinery glides smoothly, unhindered by the heavy shackles of scale.
- Anti-foaming Agents: The curtain rises once more for the grand finale—anti-foaming agents. Polydimethylsiloxane (PDMS) and polyethylene glycol (PEG) take center stage, controlling excessive foam formation and ensuring uninterrupted, flawless performance of the ETP opera. Bravo!
So, whether you navigate the vibrant markets of Bangladesh. ETP Chemicals unfolds itself in the price details – a story of affordability and accessibility in the pursuit of wastewater chemistry.